Learn about Enhanced IFRS Financial Reporting and the Latest IFRS Updates
Find out more at our four hour workshop on Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at the St. Andrews Conference Centre in downtown Toronto, Ontario:
Hours: 9:30am to 1:30pm on 16 September 2014
Cost: No Charge for Existing Issues Central, Inc. customers and Issues Central, Inc. E-Mail Opt-In Registrants – $ 175.00 per person plus GST for all other attendees. Payment instructions to be provided.
Learn more about complete IFRS Financial Reporting Requirements:
Overview of some key IFRS Standards that are essential to Financial Statement Disclosures:
- IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statement
- IAS 7 Statement of Cash Flows
- IAS 8 Accounting Policies, Change in Accounting Estimates and Errors
- IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures
- New IFRS 15 – Revenue
- New Updated IFRS 9 – Financial Instruments (Replacement of IAS 39)
Are you spending a great deal of money and time on annual or quarterly IFRS financial reporting?
- Learn more about key IFRS requirements that impact effective IFRS financial reporting.
- The notes and disclosures are 85% of the work in IFRS financial statement preparation.
- Leverage your current accounting software and embed IFRS notes and disclosures into your financial reporting process using IFRS PARTNER Financial Reporting Software.
- Many accounting software systems can produce the new formats of IFRS financial statements but they cannot generate the IFRS notes and disclosures.
- Constructing IFRS notes in MS Excel is prone to logic errors and broken link errors.
- Import your trial balance from any accounting software and produce IFRS Financial Statements and ALL notes and disclosures.
- IFRS Financial Reporting Training Materials from Seminar
- MS Word Templates for a variety of complex IFRS notes
- Wonderful Buffet lunch
- Checklist for effective IFRS Financial Reporting in your organisation
- Seminar Attendance Certificate for 4 hours of training on IFRS Financial Reporting Techniques
CFO, Head of Finance, Controller, Financial Reporting Specialists and Internal Auditor/Internal Control Specialists